Saturday, March 16, 2013

Where is spring?!

Ugh! Yesterday was mostly sunny and 60 degrees. This morning it is 36, windy, foggy, and down right brrrrish! Where is spring?! My sister just reminded me that she sat out in the sun and got sunburned on this date last year. We are expecting 2 inches of now tomorrow night into Monday. I guess I should quit complaining. Soon enough we will be in the hot and humid temps and will be longing for cool weather. Lol. We are never happy! I am soooo ready to plant flowers and decorate my outside areas. Everything looks so....beige....this time of year. I am ready for color and the feeling of the sun on my face! How are you spending your Saturday? Hubby and I are getting ready to go for our much loved drive in his old Chevy truck. Here is a picture of our son last year at Homecoming, standing in front of Old Blue. 

We like to take our coffee and take off for the country back roads to see what we can see! We really enjoy the quiet alone time. It's the perfect time for catching up after a hectic week at work. Last Saturday, we came across this old bridge in the country. Gorgeous!



After that...I need to go get more lumber so I can make lots and lots of new signs! Woo Hoo! I will be posting many signs on here in the next few days. So make sure you check back often. Oh, and you can subscribe to my blog by email. That way you can be notified when I add something new! 

Have a great day and enjoy whatever you decide to do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment